30 rue Pré Gaudry
T : 04 26 84 69 63
F : 09 57 49 03 01
Expert in biological and medical data analysis thanks to the use of homemade and state of the art methods with a unique goal: bring biological answers to biological questions.
Our activity consists in:
- Data generation for genomics and transcriptomics studies (microarray, RNASeq,…);
- Biological data analysis with unsupervised and statistical approaches (PCA, hierarchical clustering, heat-maps, ad-hoc statistical models, genesets enrichment,…);
- Use of artificial intelligence approaches (ie. Machine-learning) to identify biomarkers and/or predictive patterns;
- Biological interpretation to elucidate the meaning of the statistical outputs within the context of the experimental study;
- Provision of interactive tools helping you to get insight from your results.